WHY UNIVERSITY OF BELGRADE?
University of Belgrade is one of the oldest universities in South-eastern Europe (founded in 1808). Today, it is also one of the few largest universities in Europe, with more than 100 thousand students and 4000 professors organized in 31 schools and 12 research institutes. University of Belgrade is one of four top ranking universities in Central and Eastern Europe (Shanghai Ranking).
WHY FACULTY OF ECONOMICS?
Our school was founded in 1937. Today, it is a modern school with long tradition, aimed at providing cutting-edge knowledge, skills and research in economics, business management and statistics. With more than 7 thousand students and 120 professors, located in Belgrade downtown, it is one of the largest schools of the University of Belgrade. In addition to tradition, modern curricula and high-quality staff, our school is distinguished for many additional reasons:
- The only school in Central and South-eastern Europe to offer International bachelor program in economics and finance / business and management for two degrees – University of London (academic direction – London School of Economics and Political Science) and University of Belgrade (Faculty of Economics);
- Distinguished international master program in quantitative finance;
- ACCA accreditation of the study program (the only school in SEE region, to hold such accreditation);
- Member of EFMD;
- Wide portfolio of 400 partner companies, offering internships and trainings to our students, both in Serbia and abroad;
- Start-Up center – business hub providing assistance to students who want to turn their ideas into viable businesses;
- Cooperation with more than 100 universities from around the globe.
INTERNATIONAL STUDY PROGRAMMES
University of Belgrade – Faculty of Economics offers two bachelor and four master programmes in English.
Undergraduate studies - Economics and Finance
Undergraduate studies - Business and Management
Master in Quantitative Finance - IMQF
International Master in Quantitative Finance (1 year, 60 ЕCTS)
Master in Applied Economics - IMAE
The International Masters in Applied Economics (IMAE) is a one-year master program that provides a modern curriculum, delivered by renowned domestic and international academics and reputable guest lecturers – economic policy practitioners.
Master in Business Informatics - IMBI
International Master in Business Informatics (IMBI) is a programme that combines learning and application of knowledge and skills and IT. This programme is designed for students aimed to acquire broad understanding of information systems and their role in business environment and want to develop an interdisciplinary approach to management of IT projects that will prepare them for a successful career.
International Master in Business Informatics (1 year, 60 ЕCTS / 2 years, 120 ECTS)
Master in Taxation - IMT
International Master in Taxation (1 year, 60 ЕCTS / 2 years, 120 ECTS)