WHY UNIVERSITY OF BELGRADE?
University of Belgrade is one of the oldest universities in South-eastern Europe (founded in 1808). Today, it is also one of the few largest universities in Europe, with more than 100 thousand students and 4000 professors organized in 31 schools and 12 research institutes. University of Belgrade is one of four top ranking universities in Central and Eastern Europe (Shanghai Ranking).
WHY FACULTY OF ECONOMICS?
Our school was founded in 1937. Today, it is a modern school with long tradition, aimed at providing cutting-edge knowledge, skills and research in economics, business management and statistics. With more than 7 thousand students and 120 professors, located in Belgrade downtown, it is one of the largest schools of the University of Belgrade. In addition to tradition, modern curricula and high-quality staff, our school is distinguished for many additional reasons:
- The only school in Central and South-eastern Europe to offer International bachelor program in economics and finance / business and management for two degrees – University of London (academic direction – London School of Economics and Political Science) and University of Belgrade (Faculty of Economics);
- Distinguished international master program in quantitative finance;
- ACCA accreditation of the study program (the only school in SEE region, to hold such accreditation);
- Member of EFMD;
- Wide portfolio of 400 partner companies, offering internships and trainings to our students, both in Serbia and abroad;
- Start-Up center – business hub providing assistance to students who want to turn their ideas into viable businesses;
- Cooperation with more than 100 universities from around the globe.